05 Sep A hand and extremity that is upper, Dr. Paterson has expertise dealing with accidents and conditions from
Dr. Paul Paterson
About Paul Paterson, MD
The hand ideas to the neck. He does procedures such as for example total shoulder arthroplasty (reverse and anatomic), proximal humerus, and distal radius break repair. He’s passionate about making use of brand brand new techniques that are surgical increase the total well being of their clients. Dr. Paterson can be earnestly taking part in training, research, and development for brand new total neck arthroplasty.
Education and Training
- Physician of Medicine, State University of brand new York at Buffalo
- Master’s in Anatomy and Physiology during the University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science, State University of brand new York at Buffalo
- Fellowship at your fingertips and extremity that is upper, Harvard Medical class
Meet with the medical practitioner
Accreditations and Associations
- Nationwide Board of Healthcare Examiners, Parts I, II, III
- Nyc State Health License
- ABOS official official official certification
- ABOS recertification
- Outstanding Clinical Faculty SUNY at Buffalo Orthopaedic Residency (2008, 2009)
Nationwide Center of Excellence
In 2019, Dr. Paterson ended up being recognized for their expertise and superior outcomes doing micro-invasive carpal tunnel surgery by Sonex Health Inc. Their workplace had been designated due to the fact very first Center of Excellence for micro-invasive tunnel that is carpal utilizing the SX-One MicroKnife and real-time ultrasound guidance in america.
Dr. Paterson happens to be the surgeon that is only the region providing this micro-invasive solution to carpal tunnel. Dr. Paterson can diagnose and treat clients in a solitary see. Using this "Release and Relief" procedure, clients can get back house or apartment with no stiches, no long data recovery, and perhaps they've been pain free in a day or two.
To schedule an assessment, visit, or even to have more information, call 716.500.